Rescue Mission Ranch Inc. (RMR) was formed in obedience to Jesus Christ as led by Holy Spirit, with a desire to partner with Christian families who are fostering and adopting traumatized children rescued from sex trafficking and the foster care system. RMR will provide a Christ-centered Ranch and Ekklesia Community of homes. Our on-site PreK-12th grade school, Ranch Academy, will provide experiential learning combined with traditional academics, for the children of our ranch families. Working together as a community of Believers with Holy Spirit guidance, we will provide safety, love, and belonging with healing, deliverance, restoration and equipping to the whole child. As children are healed and restored, we believe that we will be raising up rescuers to serve Jesus Christ with their whole lives, by saving and rescuing others within their generation and beyond.
We are asking God to:
- Provide the funds for the needed property and its development.
- Raise up Ekklesia couples and families who will foster and adopt.
- Send us His volunteer workers who will help us to bring in this harvest
- Ranch workers
- Short and long term volunteers
Your giving to the Lord will enable us to develop and further the vision and mission God has entrusted to us.
RMR is currently seeking donations for the following:
- The purchase of land and/or land development
- Ranch buildings, animal shelters and farming equipment
- Development of family housing
- Development of volunteer housing
- Support-staff salaries
- Establishment and operation of Ranch Academy
- Teacher Salaries
- Curriculum & Supplies
- Animal Projects
- Farm Projects
- Building Projects
We envision needing initial volunteer support to prepare the purchased property to meet our needs.
Possible needs may include building / remodeling, decorating / redecorating, odd jobs & repairs, grounds-keeping, planting, house cleaning, errands, cooking, etc.
Our initial on-site facility needs will include:
- Family Housing
- Support Staff Housing
- Short Term Volunteer Housing
- Ranch Academy
Future short-term volunteer opportunities will be listed here as they become available.
Executive Director / President
Program Director / Vice President
Family Support Director